Monday, June 11, 2007

Can You Feel That Heat?

All weekend long I yapped about how much I love the heat.
Then today happened.
Today.
There exists a heat I never knew existed-- one that sucks the very last drop of energy from your body and leaves you for dead.
As I revive, I realize what an awesome day:))) I learned so much-- how to angle the nail, how to use the table saw and chop saw, the difference between ripping and cutting wood, but the BEST was seeing how jealous Chris gets when we talk about Eric-- HA!
We ate at a Lebanese restaurant a block away from our house-- pretty good stuff (I ate lots of red meat as the vegetarians were all at home eating tofu stir fry!)
The highlight of the whole day? Seeing/Talking to Bryan, Kali and Michael!

2 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angie!! I hope you are having fun! Based on all of the comments, it sounds like a good time. I hope it isn't too hot, but reading the last update that might not be the case. Drink lots of water!! And when are we going to see a picture of this hot foreman that walks around in his tank top???? Ha!Ha! Take care and call me when you get home! Be safe! Suzanne

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Dianna said...

Saw the video, you guys are sooo cool! Can't wait till you get back. Chris, hope you are putting together another video!
Di

 

Post a Comment

<< Home